Adjustable Prosthetic Leg
Client: Copli Date: 2017
• This project’s mission was to develop a high quality, low cost prosthetic leg for children in developing countries .
• This product had a comprehensive research stage, which included intricate leg kinematic research.
• Meytar R&D designed a unique mechanical mechanism that had a low price tag on it.
• The final design is mass manufactured using plastic injection molding.
• The design process included multiple FEA structural and prototype iterations in order to reach an optimal solution.